Sunday, February 28, 2010

Blockmates



Blockmates - They are just some of the few peoples you spend 4 years of your college life with. Somehow they gave meaning and color to the time you spent trying to get the skills you'll need to survive in the big world.

To be honest i'm not that enthusiastic after college. Everything will change, the carefree blue-jeans life you once had in college will be just a memory. All the laughters, the adventures, the beer nights and the mischief's you once did with your college berks will probably not be the same again because by then everybody will have a different life. 

However I am happy that I was given the chance to have studied Economics in San Beda College. Even though we are just a small department in a not-so-small campus. I'm thankful I met these peeps. And I hope that even though we'd part ways, we'll all find ways to get in touch again.





No comments:

Post a Comment