Wednesday, February 24, 2010

GCM Brazilian Model Shoot


Finally! I am able to upload some bits and pieces of this photoshoot. This aint a new shoot infact this shoot happened about almost 4 months ago in November. I was just really lazy uploading stuff as I got busy with some school paper stuff. The ever fabulous Trixie Tansiongco of Fabtrix promotions and our Managing Editor and friend F.R. Javier of GateCrashManila in partnership with glamphilippines made this photoshoot possible. I forgot the names of the Models but I remember the female to be (I think) Camillia Overall it was a fun experience, a shoot that lasted for almost 6 hours or so. OH yeah, I gotta thank Trixie for the yellow cab.














And here's Trixie playing with one of Furr's pets. Mind you the dog aint the model it just happens so she's wearing a dress haha



DVD X :))


And here is Vieira

More projects like this I hope :)

No comments:

Post a Comment